In this post we will enable Drakma HTTP support in the Android/MOCL example code. I have forked the repo on Github for posterity. The first post is here and it will get you set up with the Android/MOCL example without Drakma.
First we must download dependencies.
My libs are located in mocl/systems. So I that’s where I place the folders of code, then link the .asd files. The instructions may change slightly with different versions of libs.
cl-ppcre-unicode.asd also exists. Also of note
is the version of
trivial-gray-streams in use here. As of
this writing the current version is causing issues and the
version presented below should be used.
So after doing the linking dance we can uncomment the Drakma code in app.lisp (5 lines):
but we have to change out
http://wukix.com because as of
this writing wukix has changed their site to redirect to
https, and drakma can’t use ssl yet. In my case I changed it
http://www.cliki.net/ because it currently accepts over
net_test to our
MainActivity.java. In this case
we just log out the result
Then simply debug the project in ADK and watch the logcat
output. The result should show up as an error, since we used
Log.e("",""), with a tag of CL.